SKEMA is a global business school which, through its research and teaching programmes, trains and educates the talented individuals' businesses require in the current competitive environment.
SKEMA aims to be the global business school, located on the five continents with a unique international strategy, training management leaders in the knowledge economy.
Global knowledge economy talents. Students and participants prepared for multicultural working, able to manage diversity in all contexts (cultural, social and societal) committed to sustainable performance, entrepreneurship and innovation.
In all parts of the world where knowledge is created – technology parks with academic knowledge and management practice cross-fertilisation, places of innovation, fast-growing regions (South America, Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa).
- A multi-site school with campuses located within research parks
- A unique model designed to manage students’ movements based on balance and diversity, differentiating SKEMA from the international strategy of other schools
- Multi-site educational programmes offering mobility and professional expertise (in technology and in management)
- Scientific territorial synergies: synthetic indicator of innovation, digitalising of economies and markets, globalisation of economies, financing of growth
- Contribution to the community (economic, academic and social) and to the regions where the school is located.
Avenue Willy Brandt
59777 Lille, Hauts-de-France, France
Sophia Antipolis campus
60 rue Dostoïevski
06902 Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
7602 Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa