Who are we ?
With more than 20 years of experience in education, the ESI Business School is the School of Business of Sustainable Development, Social Impact and Digital that trains the managers responsible and committed tomorrow.
It offers a dual degree in management and sustainable development from the first to the fifth baccalaureate.
At ESI Business School , you will get quality training that will distinguish you from other graduates:
- You will master the basics of business management: Management, Marketing, Economics, Corporate Finance, Communication
- You will also have a specialization in the areas of environmental impact, social impact and digital: Green Marketing, Web Marketing, Collaborative Economy, Social Entrepreneurship, Crowdfunding ...
The world in which we live is strongly impacted by the themes of sustainable development that affects all sectors of the economy: the automobile (hybrid cars), the agri-food (organic food), the luxury industry and cosmetics ( natural and environmentally friendly products), real estate, transport ...
Faced with this change, the world of business needs Managers trained in issues related to the world of business and sustainable development!
The mission of the ESI Business School is to train the new generation of Managers, aware of new challenges and wanting to have a positive impact on society and the environment!
The values of ESI Business School :
The mission of the ESI Business School continues on a daily basis around values-bases, which are the foundation of the identity and culture of the school. These values are: Commitment, Creativity, Accountability and Openness.
- Commitment: Accompany students as closely as possible in their personal project
- Creativity: Put innovation at the heart of the educational project
- Responsibility: Cultivate a sense of responsibility for social, ethical and environmental issues.
- Opening of Spirit: Welcoming everyone with respect and listening to differences
A campus on the outskirts of Paris
Located at the gates of Paris, in the city of Boulogne Billancourt, the campus of the ESI Business School is a modern campus on a human scale.
The campus has an excellent geographical position, close to Roland Garros, and the Parc des Princes.
Students have the opportunity to benefit from all these advantages in order to enrich their culture during their free time.
Innovation, Modernity, Green:
- Quality education and professionals from the workplace
- An innovative program around management, sustainable development, social impact, digital ...
- Responsible projects to train Committed Managers
- A network of 200 companies and 10 international partner universities
- A very lively community life: an ultra-dynamic BDE, unforgettable evenings ...
Programs taught in: