ESEM France promotes the acquisition of professional skills through international courses, allowing French-speaking students to integrate medical and paramedical courses WITHOUT COMPETITION, in French.
Thanks to its many partners, the ESEM France allows you to integrate a training of physiotherapy, dentistry, pharmacy, or any other medical training in France or in Europe. The ESEM France allows you to integrate a University of Excellence as soon as you obtain your bachelor's degree, so that you can acquire skills related to your future profession as soon as possible.
ESEM France defends the values of success, excellence, and through access to medical training without competition, defends free access to education. All the courses offered are supervised by professors composed of Doctors, Researchers and practicing practitioners, who are anxious to transmit to their students a perfect knowledge of their future profession.
By offering to integrate several international campuses, ESEM France wishes to promote the cultural enrichment of its students through the acquisition of skills and know-how inherited from the world university community.
- Admissions in all courses are 100% on file: copies of the last diplomas obtained, including the baccalaureate, CV, cover letter, etc.
- Training: physiotherapy, dentistry, pharmacy, Sport and Health, naturopathy
- Campus: France, Spain, Portugal, Ireland
- Tuition fees: between 6000 and 10200 € per year (detailed rates can be found on the website: https://esemfrance.fr)
- Degrees awarded: ESEM France allows you to obtain a European diploma recognized in France and in all the countries of the European Union
Programs taught in: