The IT University is creating more IT graduates, than any other university in Denmark and offers a variety of research based study programmes within the field of IT. From games and communication to business and software development.
The IT University offers a high-quality academic environment in which inspiring and committed academics share their knowledge with inquisitive and ambitious students. Currently the IT University has a student body of 2600 students of which approximately 1/4 are international, making campus a melting pot of different nationalities and educational backgrounds.
Students of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds are trained to work in an international environment. A growing number of students from abroad are attracted to the IT University thanks to the University’s unique view on IT as a discipline drawing on technology as well as humanities, design and business.
Study at the IT University and gain:
- An international profile.
- A strong foundation for your future career. The IT University cooperate with business to ensure an up-to-date learning environment where you can learn from industry experts and work on joint projects with globally recognized organizations during your studies.
- The ability to work independently as well as in groups.
- Get accredited. Course workload is measured according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), which ensures your education is more easily recognised across Europe.
- A vibrant campus life gives you the opportunity to meet people through a wide range of activities, and the university building is amongst the most modern and inspiring educational buildings in Denmark.
- A dynamic university town with a vibrant city life and cultural scene, as well as being Scandinavia’s gateway to Europe.
- A Danish language and culture course.
- Informal relation between teachers and students. The learning environment is friendly, informal and driven by the exchange of ideas. Students at the IT University debate openly with their professors and call them by their first names.
- Enjoy support. You will have many questions before and after arriving at the University. You can seek advice and support from the International Office.