Become a creative Manager while studying in the heart of Europe!
An Ideal Location:
HEC Liège Management School – University of Liege (HEC Liège) is an AACSB & EQUIS accredited Management School that successfully combines the warmth of Liege's cultural life, the charm of a leafy environment and the necessities for a challenging education open to the world and to the future. Though it is high-level international University, it has managed to preserve the advantages of a city built on a human scale.
Located at a European crossroads, Liège offers the advantage of easy access by road, rail or air. It is a city crammed with history, and bursting with cultural life.
Discover our Master’s degree programs:
At Master’s level, HEC Liège focuses on teaching the following transversal skills:
- Language proficiency: English and at least one other language
- Adaptability in a professional context: flexibility and capacity for continuous Learning
- Intellectual curiosity, openness to the world
- Capacity for communication, teamwork and leadership
- Personal investment, work ethic, building an individual career path
- Creativity and a spirit of entrepreneurship
A Skills Portfolio offers a wide range of trans-disciplinary courses to develop students’ soft and operational skills.
Master students must also complete a work placement and a thesis during the final year of their study program.
Activities in the OICs (mini-enterprises - junior enterprises - student associations) offer the opportunity to participate in the management of HEC-ULg and to develop professional experience.
An ambition for you:
Six Peaks of Excellence ensure the coherence of Academic Research, Teaching, and Socio-Economic Expertise:
- Asset & Risk Management
- Social Enterprises & Business Ethics
- Regional Economic Development
- Supply Chain Management & Business Analytics
- Tax Institute
- Changing Workplace & Strategic HRM
A strong network:
Joining HEC Liège means accessing a large community of people who share the same enthusiasm to work towards European excellence:
- 1,300 undergraduate students
- more than 1,000 students studying for a Master or an Executive Degree
- 70 doctoral students
- 260 qualified Faculty staff
- 13,000 alumni working all over the world;
- Strong and on-going partnerships with the business world
Can’t wait to learn more about us?
Don’t hesitate to
Surf on our website : www.hec.uliege.be
Send us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org