The Vienna University of Economics and Business
- The WU Executive Academy belongs to the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), one of the leading business universities in Europe with more than 100 years of experience and an excellent reputation in executive education.
- As a university, we are independent, aware of our responsibility towards society and committed to scientific integrity.
- The Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking and various other rankings consistently rank us among the best universities in Europe.
- Moreover, we are triple accredited. Less than 1% of business schools in the world have quality levels recognized by the three largest business school accreditation organizations: AMBA (Association of MBAs), AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) by the European Foundation of Management.
To see current achievements of the WU Executive Academy please go to: https://executiveacademy.at/en/university/accreditation-rankings
Vienna - in the Heart of Europe
The combination of high quality of life, rich history, culture and nature in Vienna is unique.
Additionally, Vienna is in one of the world’s most livable cities, easy to reach and an important hub for international organizations and companies.
International Diversity in Faculty and Students
In our programs we bring together
- renowned professors from top universities around the world
- top executives and experts from leading corporations
to provide you with latest scientific findings as well as with hands-on know how applicable in your job.
During your MBA you will establish an extremely valuable network with your classmates, who are from divers nationalities, industries and functions. In addition, you get access to the powerful WU Executive Club consisting of 4,500 students and alumni from 85 nations.
Furthermore, our residencies will enable you to overcome cultural barriers and experience business practices in different countries.
At the WU Executive Academy we aim to give you the know how to succeed combined with responsible leadership.
Our MBAs are part-time and provide you with business essentials and a chosen expertise in a chosen function or industry.
You'll expand your expertise when doing an MBA. However, an MBA goes beyond theory. It is an amazing journey. You broaden your horizon by exchanging ideas and you develop as an individual when you:
- boost in self confidence
- professional and personal growth
- improve your leadership skills
- get hands-on know how applicable in your job
- better understand other departments and industries