Official Master's Degree in Mediation and Conflict Management
VIU - Universidad Internacional de Valencia
Earliest start date
Conflict management in various contexts: civil, criminal, family, school or community, is a professional specialization that is summarized in Mediation, a peaceful way to generate a space for dialogue where people can bring positions closer with the help of the mediator.
- Modality: Online with face-to-face internships
- Credits: 60 ECTS- 1 Academic Year
Definition of the program
Studies that combine theory and practice, with a teaching team of professional mediators who have made mediation their usual profession, providing the Official Master's Degree with a realistic and current vision of the world of mediation. An Official Master's Degree recognized in the Official Registry of Mediators of the Ministry of Justice of Spain, in accordance with what is regulated in our legislation and qualifying its students for the professional exercise of mediation.
What makes this mastery unique?
- Official title recognizable by SENESCYT and SUNEDU.
- It gives its students access to the professional practice of mediation and conflict management.
- Develop skills related to conflict management in all areas, both private and public.
- Professors who are experts in mediation and are familiar with its international dynamics.
- It allows registration in the Registry of Mediators of the Ministry of Justice.
- Mediation is one of the training projects with the greatest projection in employability for the coming years.
- Face-to-face internships in centers specialized in the subject for total learning.
"If the field of mediation seems interesting to you and you consider that you can contribute great things to conflict management, you are the ideal candidate for this title. You will share the experience with colleagues with the same interests as you."
Cristina Lopez Lopez
Director of the Master's Degree in Mediation and Conflict Management
Scholarships and Funding
Discount By Payment Method
- Additional 10% for cash payment
- Additional 5% for payment in two installments
Aimed at professionals of various university degrees who wish to specialize in conflict management and specifically in mediation both globally and in their different fields of action.
Graduates of Social and Legal Sciences, Health Sciences, Sciences, Humanities and Engineering and Architecture will be able to access the title.
It allows registration in the Registry of Mediators, which enables the student to cover a wide range of job options in the most diverse fields.
- Registry of Mediators
- Family and Child Care Services
- Mediation services or centers: public and private
- Judicial measures services
- Child protection services
- Penitentiary Institutions
- Psychosocial Teams and Family Encounter Points
- Public administrations