Master in Computer Security Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Distance Learning, On-Campus
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
30 May 2024
Earliest start date
This master's degree aims to provide students with professional training in computer engineering, telematic engineering and related fields that specialize in Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
Specifically, the master's degree:
- Provides students with the skills to use advanced ICT for designing and implementing safe intelligent systems.
- Provides students with the skills to use advanced ICT to ensure the safety of information in applications, services, and ICT systems and the privacy of their users.
- Provides students with the skills to lead, manage and carry out ICT systems projects based on Artificial Intelligence.
- Provides students with the skills to innovate and conduct research in the field of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
The national quality agency has accredited this program:
Online teaching organization
There are no exams and the entire evaluation is done online, so no face-to-face meetings are required.
They are not considered, but it is recommended to complete the Master’s degree final project in a company.
Scholarships and Funding
Grants financed by the university
One of the aims of the university is to facilitate access to higher education and to prevent exclusion for financial reasons. For that reason, every year, the Universitat Rovira i Virgili offers three kind of scholarships:
- URV Master’s Grants
- URV Master’s AUIP Grants
- Grants for initiation in teaching and research URV -BIDI.
- Fundación Carolina - URV scholarship for Latin-American students.
Application period opens every April and closes every month of June.
Program Tuition Fee
The Master's produces professionals with the skills to work in the following positions, among others:
- Head of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence projects
- Management of groups of developers for Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence projects
- Analyst of advanced ICT applications, particularly in the ambits of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence
- Academic and research career in universities and research centers