Master in Statistical Sciences
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
Register now to the VIRTUAL FAIR – Master’s | 29 February
You will have the chance to meet our students and staff members to get to know the degree programmes of the University of Bologna. The event will take place online on 29 February, 10AM-5PM Italian Time (CET).
The International Master's (Second Cycle Degree) in Statistical Sciences aims to train experts able to manage, analyze and interpret data in order to produce the knowledge required to support decision-making processes in private and public companies.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- It trains a kind of professionals and experts increasingly demanded by the labor market
- It is the first International Master's Degree in Statistical Sciences (class LM-82 Statistics) totally taught in English in Italy
- Its Faculty is composed of UNIBO professors with an international reputation and international visiting professors
- It offers 2 full years of high-quality academic activities, seminars, and laboratories
- It is characterized by an optimal student-staff ratio
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
International Talents @Unibo: scholarships for international students a.y. 2024/25
The University of Bologna awards 80 new scholarships to deserving international students who wish to enrol in first, single, second cycle (Bachelor’s or Master’s) degree programmes in the academic year 2024/25.
Scholarships have a value of € 4,500 gross and include a full tuition fee waiver. These grants are awarded for one academic year, based on SAT and GRE test scores and the verification of financial status.