Call for Applications
The OSCE Academy, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Master of Arts Programs 2019-2020
- MA Program in Politics and Security (Central Asia)
- MA Program in Economic Governance and Development
Application deadline – 15 January 2019, 11 pm (Bishkek time)
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is a regional center for post-graduate education, capacity building, research, and dialogue. The OSCE Academy, created by the Memorandum of Understanding between the OSCE and the Government of Kyrgyzstan, is supported by Norway, Finland, Germany, the USA, Denmark, Canada and other OSCE participating States. Its MA Programs are designed for young people who wish to broaden their education in the areas of politics, security, international relations, conflict prevention, international development, economics and governance. The academic year starts on 1 September 2019.
Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, Specialist Diploma) in a related academic field;
- Advanced level of English;
- Age 35 or younger as of 1 September 2019;
- Citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and Mongolia. A limited number of students from other OSCE participating States can be accepted to the programs.
Full tuition fee waiver;
- A stipend of 300 euros per month (16 months);
- Round trip travel to Bishkek;
- Medical insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
- Funded internship opportunities in Europe for top GPA students.
TO APPLY PLEASE, REGISTER AND COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
If you have any questions write to:
- MA in Politics and Security Program: [email protected]
- MA in Economic Governance and Development Program: [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews!