MASTER FASHION DESIGN / E-BUSINESS
EUR 8,890 / per year *
Earliest start date
* Non-EU Residents 10 890€ / year, French and EU residents 8890 € / year
Digital printing, connected garments and accessories, innovative materials, digital textiles and e-business: this course in English gives students the tools that are specific to the digital fashion economy.
PROGRAMME LAUNCHING IN SEPTEMBER 2016
Thanks to a teaching staff made up of recognised professionals in the field of fashion, and its numerous partnerships with prestigious companies, this course is widely renowned.
MASTER-EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION/IN ENGLISH
The Fashion Tech/e-Business course takes place over two years and is for students who have already completed a bachelor’s level course such as fashion design-pattern making, fashion and textile design or fashion design/fashion business.
Advantages of the Course
- A unique programme in order to imagine the business models of tomorrow
- Fashion design connected to digital sectors
- Open access and autonomous use of the Fashion Lab: knitting machine, Lectra System, laser cutter, 3-D printer
- Collaborations with students on the Connected Object Design Bachelor’s course
- Extended work placements of four to six months allowing a real application of learned skills
- Each student produces a startup style entrepreneurial project
- Project acceleration through incubation at the end of the course
- Knitwear designer
- Ready-to-wear designer
- Accessory designer
- Digital project manager
- Product Innovation Manager
- E-business expert
- Fab Lab Manager
- E-marketing Manager
- Community manager
- Fashion creator
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Fashion Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her curiosity, artistic culture, motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of a profession in fashion.