What IU does differently?
With over 100,000 students from more than 153 countries, IU International University of Applied Sciences is Germany’s largest university. They offer state-accredited, top-quality Bachelor, Master and MBA degree programmes taught in English – with a whole new approach.
IU’s on-campus programmes in Berlin and Bad Honnef provide a structured yet flexible study experience so you can balance studies, work and personal life in Germany. With a schedule that blends in-person tutorials and online self-study, you can immerse yourself in a foreign country while building your social and professional network.
At each of IU’s campuses in Berlin and Bad Honnef, you’ll be part of a truly vibrant and international community. The modern campus facilities, supportive learning environment and fun campus activities allow you to fully experience student life in Germany while working hard to achieve your goals.
On off-campus days, you can also tailor your learning thanks to IU’s fully integrated digital platform and innovative learning tools which incorporate AI technology such as ChatGPT and Syntea. Upon completing your studies, you will also be eligible for an 18-month post-study visa to start a career in Germany.
Succeed globally with IU
With IU, you can open doors to career opportunities all around the world. Their state-accredited programmes will equip you with industry-relevant knowledge and in-demand skills so you can stand out in the global job market. Studying at IU also gives you access to their exclusive online career services and events and connects you to their global network of academic partners so you can study in the US, Canada, or Australia.
- Blended learning: Attend tutorials on campus only 2-3 times per week.
- Flexible: Study online at your own schedule for the rest of the week.
- Explore work-study options in Germany: up to 20 hours per week while studying
- Career-oriented: IU provides specialized degree programs in high-demand fields.
- Courses: combine theory and practical application through real-life case studies.
- Kickstart your career in Germany: after graduation with an 18-month post-study visa.
- All programmes are accredited: according to German and EU standards in education.
- IU degrees are internationally recognised and can be converted to overseas equivalents for work or further studies.
- Recognised by WES Canada & US and member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
What drives IU, is what drives you: IU designs its programmes to be as flexible and innovative as possible— without sacrificing quality. They deliver specialist expertise and innovative learning materials as well as focusing on excellent student services and professional advice. IU's programmes deliver subject-specific knowledge and soft skills with a future-oriented approach and digital tools to prepare graduates for the international business world.