Master in Biology and Health
Institut Polytechnique de Paris
EUR 3,770 / per year *
30 May 2024
Earliest start date
* EU/EEA/Switzerland students: 243€ |Non-EU/EEA/Switzerland students: 3770€
Why enroll in this program?
- Asset n° 1: Prepare for a Ph.D.
- Asset n°2: Obtain experience with significant laboratory work with a 6-month internship at a research laboratory.
- Asset n°3: Gain knowledge in molecular and cellular aspects of biology based on a multidisciplinary approach
This Master’s program is dedicated to molecular and cellular biology. It maintains a strong link between reductive molecular and structural approaches, as well as between more integrated approaches of cell biology & organism development and new therapeutic strategies.
This multidisciplinary program looks at progress in biology (observation, sequencing, synthesis of the genome, and omic approaches) through dialog with other disciplines including physics, chemistry, mathematics, computer science, and mechanics.
It also deals with ethical questions concerning biotechnological applications. The program includes courses focusing on biological concepts and disciplinary interfaces, as well as an internship in a research laboratory.
On completing the second year of this Master’s program, students will be able to:
- Pursue a Ph.D.
- At the end of a Ph.D., work in the industry in fields like biotechnologies, pharmaceuticals, and agri-food or at a teaching-research university.
- With additional training, occupy a position in biotechnology regulation, IP, innovation funding, and management or scientific communication.