Master of Science in International Commerce & Digital Marketing
ESC Clermont Business School
EUR 12,950 / per year
Earliest start date
The MSc. in International Commerce and Digital Marketing at ESC Clermont in France is a Master Degree Program (100% taught in English, duration of 16 to 18 months) that allows students to explore the various areas of international commerce and marketing. The objective of the Program is to empower students with the knowledge, experience, and skills that are needed to excel in today's challenging business environment and digital era. Besides learning about the global commercial world and local business practices, the students will master the digital tools and have a unique combination of knowledge and skills in marketing, sales, and social media management. Classes last from October to May, followed by an internship of a minimum of 4 months along with an executive report.
Obtaining a dual-degree is possible from either Nottingham Trent University in UK or Aalen University in Germany.
The Program is fully accredited by ‘Conférence des Grandes Ecoles’.
- Taught entirely in English.
- Cutting-edge knowledge into business and marketing.
- Master of digital tools as webpage design, Google Analytics, SEO and social media.
- Consultancy projects for local SMEs.
- Possibility to obtain a double-degree.
- Multicultural student group.
- Internships in France or abroad in SMEs and multinational companies.