Master of Science in Computer Science
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
* scholarships are available
Acquire the fundamental knowledge and best practice methodologies to position yourself for success in high-level IT administration and software engineering. MSCS graduates are well prepared for positions around the industry, including positions in government agencies, technology companies, and research institutions.
You will learn from expert faculty who are involved in developing applications and research in the field. The MSCS program fills a persistent need for system analysts, web and mobile application developers, and big data specialists.
- Credits: 30-credit program (full or part-time)
- Program Length: 18 months
- Start Dates: Rolling Admissions
- Instructional Method: Hybrid (face-to-face classes with an online component), as well as some offerings online.
MSCS Program Options and Features
- Complete the program in as little as 18 months.
- Experience small classes and close interaction with faculty in both hybrid (combination of online and classroom learning) and online delivery methods.
- 30-credit program delivered in 16-week semesters.
- Classes are held in the evening during the week: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Many advanced electives – choose from a wide variety of specializations in today’s computer science field.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Analyze and apply the knowledge of design and analysis of computer algorithms and data structures.
- Apply advanced concepts related to discipline coursework to solve theoretical or applied problems.
- Learn to discuss issues, trends, and solutions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Gain practical experiences and skills needed to work successfully as a team.
100% of our 2017 surveyed graduates were either employed or in graduate school six months after graduation.
The average salary of Felician graduates is $50,112.
Where do our students and alumni find internships and employment?
Looking for an internship opportunity? Here is where our students have interned while at Felician:
- Disney World
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Irish Repertory Theatre
- New York Red Bulls Soccer Club
- Pepsi Company
- Prudential Financial
- United Nations
Here is a sampling of where our Felician graduates are employed:
- American International Group (AIG)
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Johnson & Johnson
- Morgan Stanley
- Teachers in the area New Jersey schools
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.