10 Top Reasons to Study at EURECOM
- English as the language of work and teaching
- Teaching by world research leaders in their fields
- A leading engineering school in the field of iCt linked to top EU universities
- Unique lifestyle on the French Riviera between mountains and see!
- 100% employability 6 months after graduation
- Diversity and international environment
- Strong interaction with industry: Access to a wide range of professional opportunities
- Diplomas internationally recognized
- Location in Sophia Antipolis: a presence of top industrial companies
- Flexibility in building curriculum
Graduate school in France owned and administered by a Consortium of International Universities and Companies.
3 Flourishing Fields
Data Science & Engineering
- A balanced approach between theoretical courses and supervised sessions in labs.
- Guest speakers from the industry.
- Long semester projects on relevant topics.
- 6-month paid master thesis/internship in a company or lab.
- EURECOM provides students with a huge database of internship opportunities with an average monthly allowance: of 1200€/month.
EURECOM offers 4 Masters in Booming Fields
Come and study cutting-edge Master's Degrees taught by internationally renowned experts in high-rate employment sectors.
- Mobile Computing Systems
- Digital Security
- Data Science and Engineering
- Internet of Things
EURECOM’s Master’s programs (“Diplôme National de Master”) are 100% taught in English fully accredited by the French State and co-delivered by the Institut Mines Télécom.
Get a competitive edge with our 2 Post Masters
- Communications for Intelligent Transport Systems
- Security in Computer Systems and Communications
EURECOM’s Post Master's degrees are 100% taught in English and are state-recognized: accreditation by the CTI (official French accreditation body of engineering studies)
Innovative Learning Methods
Use of customized platforms:
- Cloud platform Zoe
- 5G OpenAirInterface
Use of cutting-edge software
Students encouraged to participate in Hacking Challenges
(cf: CTF Team in Digital Security)
Feeling comfortable in a new environment is key to successful studies.
EURECOM is a school that offers personalized support at every step of a student’s life such as finding housing or dealing with administrative procedures.
EURECOM benefits from a very good professor/ student ratio with 1 professor to 8 students which creates greater proximity.
These ongoing exchanges between students and staff create strong ties that last beyond the time spent at EURECOM.
Language & Cultural Training
- A 3-week Intensive program of the French language in September
- Cultural visits and events all year long
- Weekly French courses throughout the academic year
Flexible and Relevant Curriculum
Students get enough time to make the right choice of courses, they can attend the first class and later confirm.
Many elective courses allow students to design their own curriculum.
The whole catalog of courses is open to exchange students. They can select any technical courses from the three departments
|Double Competence |
1/3 curriculum is made of Soft Skills. Skills in Business, Innovation, Project Management, etc.