Master of Graphic and Web Design
CEI Escuela de Diseño y Marketing
Distance Learning, On-Campus
7 - 12 months
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
The master's degree in graphic and web design is aimed at people interested in the graphic industry and web development, not being necessary previous knowledge for an adequate use of the studies.
The Master of Graphic and Web Design is one of the most demanded in CEI: School of Design and Marketing and with good reason: the skills that the student will develop during it are of vital importance for companies today. This Master is divided into two modules clearly identified in terms of objectives and content, although closely related to each other.
In the graphic design module, the student will learn the knowledge and techniques most used and necessary to master the main graphic design programs today. The "3 essentials" -as we call them in CEI-: Photoshop (Adobe software used for the treatment and digital retouching of digital images), Illustrator (program used for the design of corporate identity, posters and advertising stationery, illustrations ... ) and Indesign (tool for editorial design and professional layout of all types of pages). With these tools the student will be able to exploit his creativity to the maximum to translate his ideas in any type of support or format.
In person or online: you can receive the Master in graphic and web design in person in Madrid or Seville or study it online. The online modality is always taught live (on live), although a repository of these recorded classes is maintained at the request of the students. Students also have a powerful and intuitive virtual campus developed by Google to participate in classes and in their own training on a day-to-day basis.
Free with your studies
- 3 hours of academic or professional orientation per student.
- Several masterclasses and workshops every month.
- Online classes on the days you cannot attend in person.
- Job offers and / or written employment guarantee.
- Total or partial repetition of the studies, if the student requests it.
- Shared work space.
- Google Drive for every student, forever.
- Possibility of exchange between Madrid and Seville, or between face-to-face and online.
- Domain .com and hosting for each student, for one year.