Master degree developed in partnership with IADE - Creative University.
Design Management is an activity that has as main objective the good incorporation of the design in the companies, adding areas of knowledge of the design and the management. Ability to design and plan creative processes in the research, analysis, conceptualization and execution phases, are key competences of a design manager, which translates into concrete results achieved by companies in the market.
The Master in Management Design encompasses the entire strategic and operational process within a business organization as a way to tailor offers tailored to the needs of consumers.
Throughout the master's degree, the student will have constant contact with the professional world, either through seminars with leaders and reference professionals, workshops, projects with companies and the possibility of internships.
The global network of Laureate International Universities provides 80 universities in 29 countries where students can make international mobility.
- Methodology of innovative teaching based on technology.
- Program developed in network at national and international level.
- Strong component of innovation and focus on entrepreneurship.
- Complementarity of two areas that allow the development of an integrated thinking about the entire creation process: design and management.
- Heterogeneous and collaborative course that allows generating rich outputs at the level of knowledge.
- Project developed in collaboration with international universities.
About the School
IPAM is a school that has over 30 years of experience in teaching marketing, having always offered education of excellence in close proximity to companies and the markets. Our teaching model combines ... Read More